A Little Perspective

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Convenience Friend

I sincerely apologize for the amount of rant-blogs lately...I guess it's just been a rough few weeks. But I promise this will be the last one for awhile.

Am I the only one who is constantly plagued by convenience friends? Those people who think that it's okay to call you up whenever they have nothing else to do or if they need a favor. They don't make you a priority at all and heaven forbid if you ask them for a favor that doesn't work with their schedule. What nerve I have to ask for some help when I have an actual emergency. I'm not one of those people who asks for help normally. I don't like to burden people with things and sometimes it's just easier to depend on yourself. However, I always try to support a friend in need when I know it's something important to them. Don't I deserve the same treatment? Apparently not. Just stick me right there on the bottom of the list next to deep cleaning the bathrooms. I don't have needs, so it's cool. Just whenever you get around to it, let me know and I'll be sure to show infinite gratitude when you're finally around to show some semblance of support even though you've made it obvious there are other more pressing things you'd rather be doing. I sure appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home