A Little Perspective

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Magic of Weezer

I don't know what it is, but no matter how crappy of a day I'm having, if I turn on some weezer life doesn't seem quite as bad. So even though I'm turning into a hermit who only works, sleeps, and occasionally eats, at least I've got Weezer to carry me through. You think my family would agree to play weezer at my funeral? Which may end up being sooner rather than later at the rate of boredom I'm living these days. Today I spent over an hour copying a 150+ page book. Kill me now. Furthering the depression is the fact that I can't afford a real vacation for the rest of the summer. No disneyland, no lake powell, no vegas, nada. Bah! Cruel cruel world! If I could only get one good road trip in, I might maintain sanity. But alas, the prospects are looking sketchy at best. So...I'll just wallow in self pity and sing weezer songs for the rest of the summer. I'll imagine myself on an island in the sun, chillin in beverly hills, picturing the perfect situation, living only in dreams, as i look at my life and think this is such a pity, oh say it ain't so!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Glauser said...

I just read your post and I thought, I guess it's time for some major Weezer. Now it's on and it just might be on for the next few hours. Thanks.

July 21, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Oh my boo boo boo boo boo! We're road tripping to Cali in September and I have no problem leaving early enough on Thursday that we can stand outside the arena and hear Weezer! You know I will be more than happy to listen to blink for the...4th time :)

July 22, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Becki said...

coldplay makes me feel that way. and john mayer.
my roadtrip fell through too if it makes you feel better ;)

August 6, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home