A Little Perspective

Monday, July 21, 2008

Say What You Mean

I just wrote this entire blog and then decided to delete it. That's the problem with computers...you can just press a button and erase all of the stupid thoughts you just typed. No record or proof that you ever had them. Sad isn't? Anyways, I would just like to say a little bit on the complication of communication. Now I know you want me to launch into a teen angst avril song about how you make my life complicated and make me frustrated, and make alot of other silly rhymes, but you will be disappointed. I'm not in the rhyming mood. What I want to talk about is the inability we all have to say what we really mean...especially when it comes to members of the opposite sex. I wish I could say I have no fears of simply sitting someone down and telling them how it is, but that would be a lie. I'm insecure just like everyone else. Sometimes though, you just have to call someone out on it. If people did that more often, I think alot of complications could be avoided. It's ridiculous how much our society beats around the bush and plays games with eachother. Everything is a game, and I hate it. Be blunt, tell me what you think, lay it on me, I can take it. Maybe it will hurt, maybe it will stun, maybe it will shock, but at least it will be the truth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

yeah, that's right. i'm reading old posts. i figure since i just found out that you even have a blog that is allowed.

i totally know this feeling and it is so frustrating when people won't say what they mean. i agree with you, people just need to tell the truth no matter how much it could hurt.

November 21, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home