A Little Perspective

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Long time, No blog

So I guess I've been getting a little lazy when it comes to my blog. Free time continues to elude me. Anyways, a few things that I've learned in the past month...I hate texting, mosquito bites can swell rather quickly, working two jobs can cause slight madness, high school musical is still awesome, and saying things in a british accent makes everything funnier...just to name a few. I also had the profound privelege of finally meeting B-Money on a street corner whilst on my way to the gym. The sun still shines and life is still good. Sometimes people get so caught up in what they're doing or where they think they should be going, but all you need to do is stop and realize what you've already got. Yes gas prices are sky high, no you still can't get enough vacation time to go anywhere, and let's be honest, no one REALLY wants to vote for either presidential candidate this year, but like I said: life is still good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

hahaha. hate texting. b-money. hahaha

November 21, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home