A Little Perspective

Friday, March 9, 2012

Summing Up Life

Well I'm supposed to be writing an annotated bibliography on my future 15 page capstone paper that is already going to be turned in late...so naturally I decided it was time to update the blog. Plus Liz told me this is the only way she gets news on my life so I feel a little guilty. I'm sure you're all asking yourselves why I have seemingly abandoned my blog and for lack of a better excuse...it's that there is nothing exciting to tell. Sad huh? But I guess I'll give the update anyway. Still haven't made any of those important life decisions hovering off in the distance, like what I'm doing after graduation or how I'm even going to make a car payment once summer rolls around with only my meager part-time job at the library. Why can't the cosmos just align and conveniently make my life fall into place? Darn cosmos. As for the living situation, well if any of you have listened to me belligerently complain about the constant pig-sty of an apartment I currently live in, the terror will be ending today as the messy person is officially moving. Bless my lucky stars, maybe I shouldn't be cursing the cosmos after all. And to top it off, I've somehow convinced 5 of my favorite Jerusalem friends to move in with me over the summer, so things are starting to look up. I am still puke sick of school and homework with a raging case of super senioritis. Luckily, I've got a weekend cabin getaway planned tonight with some friends, so maybe that'll help ease my suffering. If there's anything in my life currently that's not suffering it's probably my social life. As per my discussion with Liz today, we've decided that instead of missions making us more disciplined, it just made us prioritize living a happy life over gpa and research papers. And I feel good about it. So that pretty much sums up life as of now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie Hathaway said...

who is moving in this summer? Sounds fun!

March 9, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home