A Little Perspective

Friday, January 6, 2012

How to Hide a Hicky

I have to admit, as soon as this experience happened I thought to myself, "That's a blog post waiting to happen!" Haha. So yesterday my roommate and I decided to go visit a guy friend. Seeing as we were already driving around and he needed a lift home, we decided to help him out. So we go to pick him up and he's got a scarf on. Now I just have to interject here that I've always judged men in scarfs. Scarfs are a girl thing. Call me sexist or old fashioned or whatever. But straight men in scarfs is super unmanly. Well I pretty much told our friend as much as he hopped in the car. He used the lame-o excuse that it was cold outside (which it was), and I decided to put my judgmental thoughts away for the moment. So once we took him home we decided to go in and visit for awhile. Bad news for him. His scarf loosened in transit and as we arrived I saw a rather purplish mark on his neck. Without pretense, I ripped the scarf off and said pointedly "What is THAT?!?!" Then of course he proceeded to turn five shades of red. Hahaha. We laughed about it and cracked hicky jokes for the next 2 hours. It was pretty much the best moment of my life since coming home from the mission. So I've decided to give all you hicky hiders out there some advice: just say no to the scarf. Find some seriously potent cover-up next time. Or...just don't get hickies!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Glauser said...

I think he might avoid you for a while if he wants to keep hanging out with the cause of the problem . . .

January 6, 2012 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home