A Little Perspective

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Holy Day

I knew today was going to be a good day when I left to work and realized that the shirt I was wearing had approximately four different holes in it. Ok so they weren't big holes, but holes nonetheless, and when you're wearing a brightly colored undershirt...it tends to stand out. So of course I had to put a hoodie on over it since that's the only thing I had in my car, even though it was a scorching 95 degrees outside today. Luckily, the dungeon of special collections tends to be a bit chilly so I didn't die of heat stroke. Moral of the story? Next time you're sifting through your clothes trying to decide what needs to take a trip to D.I., make sure the ones with multiple holes get thrown in there so you don't get charged for indecent exposure in public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home