A Little Perspective

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Only In Dreams

Am I the only one who has random people pop up in their dreams constantly? People that are the farthest (at least I thought?) away from my conscious thought and yet still seem to run through my dreams like broken records. It makes me want to just march up to them in real life and say "Excuse me, but would you mind NOT intruding into my subconscious thought? It makes me feel kind of creepy and I have much better things to be dreaming about other than you. Thank you very much." I know this would only merit a suggested trip to the special hospital with padded walls, but sometimes I wish things like this were more socially acceptable. Stupid Freud.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shan said...

No joke - I've been thinking this all week!

May 24, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home