A Little Perspective

Monday, December 26, 2011

I'm Baaaaack

Wow. I MISSED the blog. I just spent the last half hour reading old posts and I must say, I'm pretty entertaining...even if only to myself. Haha. But anyways, I have returned from the Caribbean, and while it was an experience to remember, it wasn't quite like Pirates. The hard part now is trying to assimilate myself back into the normal world. Somedays it's easy, other days it's depressing, and sometimes it just plain hurts. So many things have changed, and yet stayed the same. But the biggest fear I had in leaving is now the harshest reality. I have to force myself to quit looking back though. Just keep moving the feet, one in front of the other.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Glauser said...

Elyse! You looked so fabulous on Sunday and I really wanted to say hi. Hopefully I'll get to see you this upcoming Sunday. Welcome back. I know transitions are hard, but I'm sure you'll do fine. Don't forget that the Lord loves you and is grateful for your service, so He will bless you to be successful wherever you go. (Wow, that sounded pretty good. I should take some of my own advice.)

December 27, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home