A Little Perspective

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Of the Day

Random pet peeve of the day: Pedestrians who walk as slow as humanly possible in a crosswalk when a car is clearly waiting for them to get out of the way. I mean really? Really!? Just because you're in a crosswalk and have the right of way, doesn't give you license to take an eternity. I will never get those precious minutes of my life back.

Random thing of the day I'm going to miss: Drinking ice cold dr. pepper. In general I'm not a big fan of soda and I am fully aware that its likely rotting my insides with every sip, but few things in life make me feel better than dr. pepper. My dad informed me today that he's so relieved to find out I am not immune to all weaknesses of the flesh. Haha oh what my dad doesn't know can't hurt him.

Random flaw of the day I can't stand: Not being able to stop doing something that is absolutely no good for me. I've never been really addicted to anything before, so I always misunderstood people who had addictions. But I get it now. And it sucks. Karma always has a way of catching up with you huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home