A Little Perspective

Friday, January 20, 2012

Going Nowhere Fast

Guess what? I don't know what I'm doing with my life. I have officially been home from my mission for a month now, and I think I've digressed. I finally decided I'm tired of being the perpetual student and changed my major to graduate in August. What I didn't think about when I did that was that I'm going to have to be a grown up and make some bigger decisions now. I will now soon join the ranks of all those college grads who are a nuisance to society as they have no jobs and frequently move back home. However, that is one ultimatum I will not stoop to...moving back home. My sanity would be in jeopardy. Ok let's not get ahead of ourselves. I don't really know that I'll graduate without a job just yet. There's still plenty of un-snooped network connections to hit up first. But I just feel lame when I say I'm graduating and then people ask me what I'm going to do after....can you hear the crickets? Nothing. I've got nothing. Maybe I should just go to China. No really, that's been an option before. Or pick up everything and move to a new state? Apply to grad school? Try and get a corporate job editing or something? I don't know!!! It hurts my poor head. All I know is...I'm going nowhere fast.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I will move away with you. To China . . . to Boston, to wherever. If you go on an adventure, take me with you. I'm in desperate need of some excitement.

January 21, 2012 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home