A Little Perspective

Friday, September 28, 2012

What the Russia?

So I yet again been contemplating the deletion of my blog. I know, what a traitor I am to the creative writing genius. But at least I'm honest about it. However, when I got on today and randomly checked my pageviews, I noticed something odd. In the last month, my blog has been visited by more people from Russia than the United States. Now I'm sure you're asking yourself the same thing I did, "What on earth does Russia have to do with anything?" Well, I did some homework to provide you with some important facts.

RUSSIA
-  is the largest country in the world
-  has the largest active volcano...called something I can't spell or even begin to pronounce
-  contains Europe's largest city, Moscow, which is home to over 11 million people
-  possesses the largest stockpile of weapons of mass destruction
-  has had a record low temperature of -96.4F
-  spans over 9 time zones
-  has a population fond of pancakes
-  wins a lot of gold medals at the Olympics
-  sells millions of matryoshka dolls each year...you know the ones that stack inside eachother

So basically, the next time you think "What on earth does Russia have to do with anything?"...you'll have a good answer. Thanks to all my Russian blog surfers. You are welcome anytime :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea said...

"I can see Russia from my house!"

In Alaska I'm closer to Russia than I am to Utah.

October 16, 2012 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home