A Little Perspective

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Nothing Says Merry Christmas Like Rain...

Well folks, I made it through that dark spot of finals and moving...and here we are on Christmas. I have to be honest though, I thought it would feel a little better. Don't get me wrong, because I sure as heck am not missing homework, but I think I miss school already. Now that's just crazy talk. Humph. Anywho, today was a very merry christmas filled with...wind and rain. I didn't even step outside the house all day. Pathetic. Oh well, I've only got another 11 days of my life to waste before I leave for Jerusalem. Now there is a crazy thought. I didn't think I'd be itching to leave this bad, but apparently I'm a creature of action, and two weeks of vacation seems almost too much. It's been great to be with my family and friends though. I couldn't get on without them, even if I like to pretend like I could. So here at the end of Christmas day, a valuable lesson is forming in my mind: I am nothing and I would be going nowhere, if it weren't for the people in my life. So Merry Christmas everyone, and don't forget why you're still here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home