A Little Perspective

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Little Pet Peeve

So I'm just going to climb on my soapbox for just a moment. I think it is the most pointless thing in the world for a student to go to class with a laptop and proceed to waste the class period web-surfing instead of actually paying attention in class. Hello?!?! If you would rather spend your life in front of a computer monitor, at least have the sense to do it in the comfort of you own home and not distract me as you type away meaningless chitchat in your facebook window. Furthermore, I would really appreciate if you would stop googling recipes because they either make me hungry or have pictures that make me never want to eat again. Oh and by the way, you do realize you are blowing thousands of dollars each semester on an education that you don't give a hoot about and taking the spot of a potentially useful human being in the class as you squander each class period. I'm sorry dear, but if you don't want to learn and can't contribute, get out of the classroom woman!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Glauser said...

I make a lot of lists too.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8537856.stm

March 18, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home